Enforcement Agents Contracts
Received: 18 December 2019
1. Does your enforcement agent contract allow your enforcement agents to issue an indemnity against prosecution for themselves without the agreement of the council in cases where they have wrongfully seized and to vulnerable 2. Have you ever allowed bailiffs to make their own settlement agreements where goods have to be returned?
3. Would you allow enforcement agents to breach the equalities act if it meant your business rates were collected?
4. How would you react if they did this without you knowing?
5. Would you class a secret indemnity which achieves a gain at the cost to the vulnerable victim a material breach of contract .?
6. Must enforcement agents always report failed levies and a full report when dealing with vulnerable customers thank you for your public concern in answering these questions asap.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download