High Rise Blocks
Received: 3 January 2020
I am writing under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 to request information about high-rise council-owned buildings in your borough above 30m/98ft.
1. How many council-owned high-rise buildings are there in your borough?
2. Of the total number above, how many buildings have guidelines or plans for carrying out evacuations?
3. Of the total number in Q1, how many buildings have more than one staircase for evacuation?
4. Of the total number in Q1, how many of these buildings have sprinkler systems?
5. Of the total number in Q1, how many of these buildings have had aluminium composite material cladding removed from the structures?
6. Of the total number in Q1, how many have plans to remove aluminium composite material cladding from these buildings, and if so, when will these be removed?
Please provide the data in an excel spreadsheet and confirm you have received this email.
If it is not possible to provide the information requested due to the information exceeding the cost of compliance limits identified in Section 12, please provide advice and assistance, under the Section 16 obligations of the Act, as to how I can refine my request.
If you have any queries please don't hesitate to contact me via email or phone and I will be happy to clarify what I am asking for, my details are outlined below.
Thank you for your time and I look forward to your response within 20 working days in accordance with the FOIA.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download