Millbrook Park Phase 2 Landscape Management Reports
Received: 7 January 2020
As required by the Millbrook Park Phase 2 Landscape Management and Maintenance Plan Section 2.7 Co‐ordination and Implementation, Management of the public realm and streetscape within Phase 2 will be undertaken by specialist landscape contractors appointed by Linden Homes or the Inglis Consortium ' works undertaken by the consortium will be to public areas and undertaken in line with this specification and the overriding site wide Landscape Management Strategy. Co‐ordination in relation to other management activities across the site is essential, particularly in respect of timing and issues relating to the health and safety of the general public.
Annual schedules of work should be agreed in advance, with notice being given to the public to inform them of such activities. No additional activities should occur without the prior approval of the overall site manager. A record of each visit must be prepared and issued to the site manager.
This Freedom of Information Act information request is filed to obtain all of the Barnet's communication related to the Millbrook Park Phase 2 Landscape Management Plan. The requested information includes but is not limited to:
- All Millbrook Park Phase 2 Site Maintenance Reports (filed annually).
- All internal and external communication related to Millbrook Park Phase 2 management.
- All communication related to Millbrook Park Phase 2 received from or sent to the Inglis Consortium and/or the Site Manager.
- All communication related to Millbrook Park Phase 2 Management received from or sent to Linden Homes or Allen Pyke Associates.
- All communication related to Millbrook Park Phase 2 Management received from or sent to the Site Manager, Mainstay, or any its consultants.
- All communication related to Millbrook Park Management sent to or received from any members of the community.
- Notice of any approved revisions to the approved Five Year Maintenance Plan and specifications for the replacement of plants.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download