Received: 16 January 2020
Heritage Champions are encouraged by Historic England as an executive member of the council who has lead responsibility for heritage. The person is expected to work closely with local community groups, Conservation Officers and Planning officials.
Would you be able to provide the following information?
* Are you aware of Historic England's Heritage Champion Initiative?
* Does your local authority currently have an appointed Heritage Champion and if so, when were they appointed?
* Do you have the name and contact details of the Heritage Champion?
* If you do not have a Heritage Champion, do you have any plans to appoint such a person?
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download