Potential impact of climate change on the council and its services and/or the council area
Received: 16 January 2020
I am requesting the following information under the Freedom of Information Act:
1. Please provide any risk assessment or impact assessment carried out by the council relating to the potential impact of climate change on the council and its services and/or the council area
2. Please provide details of any of the following measures that the council has adopted since 2017 or is considering adopting, in relation to any area, in order to tackle climate change and/or reduce air pollution:
- congestion charging/road charging
- restrictions on private car usage in certain areas (e.g. town centres) and/or at certain times, , where this is in response to climate change or air pollution
- restrictions or increased charges for car parking in certain areas (e.g. town centres) and/or at certain times, where this is in response to climate change or air pollution
- financial inducements to people to switch from using private cars
Please note that the measures in question 2 relate to tackling climate change or reducing air pollution - therefore measures solely to raise revenue do not count.
I would like the information sent electronically.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download