Wording on Enforcement Notice / Legislation / Payment query - Part 1
Received: 29 January 2020
1. Clarify why the ENFORCEMENT NOTICE was not signed.
2. Kindly confirm who "you" is.
3. Kindly provide unequivocal evidence that Ashen Shah is you.
4. Kindly define "you".
5. Take note the very act of not signing the document renders the document not legal and therefore illegal, unlawful, defective and void under current legislation. If you believe otherwise please rebut this claim.
6. Please supply us with the correct details of who is demanding payment from Ahsen Shah. This should include the correct name, company name, company registration number, company address, CEO email address, company telephone number and company VAT number.
7. Kindly tell us who Barnet Parking Services in Sheffield is? Who is making the claim and trying to benefit from Ahsen Shah, is it Barnet Parking Services in Sheffield or London Borough of Barnet Council.
8. Kindly confirm if the company number is 3733877? Please confirm if the chief executive of London Borough of Barnet council is MR ANDREW TRAVERS?. Please confirm London Borough of Barnet address is the following: North London Business Park, Oakleigh Road South, London, N11 1NP. Please supply us with the correct details of who is demanding payment from Ahsen Shah.
9. Clarify what foreign language is being used on your ENFORCEMENT NOTICE.
10. We would like to have the definitions of the following words, NOTICE and ENFORCEMENT, tell us why these words are written in full capital letters and are in bold? Define driver, you, Authority, declaration, considered, Penalty, Charge and Council. Please also supply us with the name of the dictionary used.
11. Define all words, language, abbreviations on the document sent to Ashen Shah.
12. Kindly provide the name of the dictionary used to define the meanings of all words on London Borough of Barnet or Barnet Parking services.
13. Would the sender kindly clarify if they are a public servant.
14. Kindly tell us why they are not following the styles guide manual issued by the government.
15. Kindly provide the name of the styles manual.
16. Clarify if the correspondence sent is a legal notice, a letter, an offer, a side letter, a contract, a demand, a service or anything else.
17. Kindly tell us if London Borough of Barnet or Barnet Parking Services are finding Ashen Shah.
18. Kindly tell us if the matter is civil or criminal.
19. Kindly tell us is the PCN a contract or a crime, if it's a contract then why does London Borough of Barnet or Barnet Parking Services not state that when is issues a PCN, if it's a crime then please provide us with the injured parties details.
20. Kindly clarify by what law, act, statute or order is the PCN and issued.
21. Kindly clarify what law, act, statute or order is it that requires anyone to pay a PCN.
22. Kindly clarify is the paying of the PCN voluntary or mandatory and what laws makes its so.
23. Kindly clarify who is responsible to pay the PCN is it the driver, owner or registered keeper. Please direct me and provide me with the law that states who is liable to pay?
24. Kindly tell us if Ahsen Shah caused London Borough of Barnet or Barnet Parking Services, any loss, injury or harm.
25. Since London Borough or Barnet or Barnet Parking Services states they are enforcing an act, statute or order please explain what the difference between a law (common law) and act, statute or order is, please be aware that to misquote the difference or not know the difference can be considered as misconduct and even fraud.
26. Kindly clarify if London Borough of Barnet or Barnet Parking Services is trying to force or provide unsolicited goods and services upon Ashen Shah.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (not held) - application/pdf - Download