Received: 19 February 2020
I am writing to you under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 to request information about the following questions regarding your authority as part of my research to understand best practice in local government and to inform decisions on the most appropriate direction of travel for my organisation with regards to our approach to adopt.
1. Does the Council have a solution which provides a complete or reasonable single view of customer information, relating to transactions across the range of services you provide?
2. If you do, could you confirm what approach you take? This could be, for example, through a single case management system, or by using data tools to consolidate information from a number of sources?
3. If you do, what solution or solutions are you using?
4. Does your Council provide an online customer account facility?
5. If you don't, could you briefly describe how, if at all, you take into account the various interactions with your customers?
Thank you for your time.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download