Employee/ staff Travel Plan
Received: 25 February 2020
The following questions are related to this councils' own Transport Plan for their staff/ employees.
1. Does this local authority have an employee/ staff Travel Plan?
2. If yes, why is it not in the public domain for transparency?
3. How do you monitor the success of your employee/ staff Travel Plan?
4. Which department is responsible for monitoring the Travel Plan?
5. What is the evaluation process?
6. Has your Travel Plan impacted the method of transportation staff use to get to work?
7. Have you got statistics in relation to the breakdown of modal choice of how staff get to work?
8. What was the date of implementation for the employee/ staff Travel Plan?
9. Could you please provide a copy of your Travel Plan?
The following questions are in relation to external planning applications.
1. Do you monitor Travel Plans submitted as part of a planning application?
2. If yes, how long do you monitor the Travel Plan for?
3. What remediation help/ guidance do you offer if the Travel Plan is not working?
(the likely individual who will be responding to this request is your transport planner or they should be able to point you in the right direction)
Outcome / Documents
- Response (not held) - application/pdf - Download