Plans/guidance for dealing with a potential coronavirus/covid-19 pandemic
Received: 9 March 2020
1) A copy of any plans/guidance for dealing with a potential coronavirus/covid-19 pandemic. This is likely to be your flu pandemic plan.
2) Please include any plans/or guidance on:
a) emergency centres (family and friends centres, survivor reception centres, humanitarian assistance centres,
b) the provision of emergency mortuaries,
c) the provision of burials,
d) dealing with the media
e) supporting people's faith
f) the provision of other services including as bin collections, street cleaning, libraries etc.
g) any other relevant plans
3) Please confirm if any amendments have been made to the pandemic plan specifically for coronavirus/covid-19.
4) Please confirm in what circumstances the plans would be triggered.
5) Please confirm whether, by the date of your response to this request, the pandemic plans have been triggered.