self-build and custom housebuilding arising
Received: 9 March 2020
As planning consultants, we are considering bringing a small site forward to provide plots for self-build/custom housebuilding and I have been directed to obtain information in this regard.
In the context of the provisions of the Self-Build and Custom Housebuilding Act 2015 (as amended), would you please be kind enough to assist me with the following at your earliest convenience:
* With regards to the register of those who have expressed an interest in acquiring plots for their own self build or custom housebuilding, please provide the number of entries on the register (Part 1 and 2 separately) for -
- first base period (up to 30.10.2016)
- second base period (up to 30.10.2017)
- third base period (up to 30.10.2018)
- to date for the fourth base period
* Please confirm as to whether the Council, by 30 October 2019, have granted suitable development permission in respect of enough serviced plots of land to meet the demand for self-build and custom housebuilding arising in the first base period.
* Please provide a list of the reference numbers of the applications considered to constitute suitable development permission in respect of such serviced plots to meet the demand.
* Is it possible to provide a list of s.106 agreements associated with the 'suitable development applications' containing provisions to ensure that proposed dwellings on the consented sites/serviced plots would meet the definition of self-build or custom housebuilding?
Your kind assistance in this regard will be greatly appreciated.
Please do not hesitate to contact me should you require any clarification.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download