Demonstrate a five year supply of deliverable housing sites
Received: 11 March 2020
As planning consultants, we are considering bringing a site forward for residential development and I have been directed to request information on whether the council as local planning authority is currently able to demonstrate a five year supply of deliverable housing sites (with the appropriate buffer, as set out in paragraph 73 of the National Planning Policy Framework).
In this regard, would you please be kind enough to assist me by providing the following information at your earliest convenience:
1) For purposes of decision-taking (determining planning applications), is the Authority currently able to demonstrate a five-year supply of deliverable housing sites (with the appropriate buffer, as set out in paragraph 73 of the National Planning Policy Framework?
2) What is the level (expressed in years) of the council's current supply of deliverable housing sites?
3) What is the appropriate buffer applicable to the council's supply?
4) Has a Planning Inspector or Inspectors confirmed, rejected or determined the current position referred to in Questions 1 and 2 in determining any appeals?
5) If so, would you please be kind enough to provide the appeal reference number(s)?
6) When is the authority's new local development plan anticipated to be ready to be adopted?
Your kind assistance in this regard will be greatly appreciated.
Please do not hesitate to contact me should you require any clarification.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download