Microsoft Office 365 Backup Policy
Received: 18 March 2020
Under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, I seek the following information about the Barnet Local Education Authority Backup Policy for the Barnet Local Education Authority's Office 365 deployment.
1. Can you please confirm if you are using the Microsoft Office 365 solution in your IT environment?
2. If so, how you currently back up your Office 365 data? If it is backed up please confirm which software or service solution you currently have in place.
3. If a system or service is in place to backup Barnet Local Education Authority's Office 365 environment can you confirm the retention period the data is stored for?
4. Who in Barnet Local Education Authority is responsible for the protection of your critical data?
If you need any clarification, then please do not hesitate to contact me and I'd be happy to help. If it is not possible to provide the information requested due to the information exceeding the cost of compliance limits identified in Section 12, please provide advice and assistance, under the Section 16 obligations of the Act, as to how I can refine my request.
I would be grateful if you could confirm in writing that you have received this request, and I look forward to hearing from you within the 20-working day statutory time period.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download