Freedom of Information Act - Request for Information
Received: 27 March 2020
"Under the general requirements of the Freedom of Information Act 2000, I would be grateful if you would provide the following information in relation to Annesley Avenue, Colindale, London NW9 and in particular the section towards the end of Annesley Avenue, approximately 50 feet before it meets the main high road"
- Dates of all safety inspections undertaken on the carriageway in the two years before March 26th 2020
- Details of all carriageway defects identified during safety inspections in the two years before March 26th 2020
- Details of how carriageway safety inspections are undertaken, including whether walked or driven, the speed of the inspection vehicle and the number of persons in the vehicle.
- The intended frequency of carriageway safety inspections.
- Details of all complaints and/or enquiries relating to the carriageway, received in the two years before March 26th 2020.
- The hierarchy classification.
- The road/section number.
- The defect intervention criteria adopted in relation to the identification of all categories of carriageway potholes (in other words, this means how you define a pothole as requiring attention)
- The time period(s) adopted between identification and repair (temporary and permanent) of all categories of carriageway defects.
- Whether or not the authority has formally adopted all or part of the standards contained within the national code of practice for highways maintenance management.
Outcome / Documents
- Final- Defects - Annesley Ave-to Edgware RD.XLS.xls - application/vnd.ms-excel - Download
- Final- Enquiries - Annesley Avenue.xlsx.xlsx - application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.spreadsheetml.sheet - Download
- Final- Inspections - Annesey ave-Edgware Rd.xls.xls - application/vnd.ms-excel - Download
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download