National Offer Day 2020 - Primary
Received: 16 April 2020
Under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, please supply the following:
1. A list of all Primary, Infant and Junior schools in Barnet and whether they were oversubscribed or not-oversubscribed on national offer day 2020 (16th April).
Please include each school's Unique Reference Number (URN), DFE code, and/or address/postcode to allow us to identify each relevant school without ambiguity.
We define a school to be oversubscribed if, and only if, at least one on-time applicant was refused a place and the applicant did not receive an offer from any higher preference school.
If there were no refusals to on-time applicants - even if the school was unable to accept one or more late applications, or admitted over its published admission number - then we do not consider this school to be oversubscribed.
If you use a different definition of oversubscription, then please make this clear in the response.
2. The total number of places offered at each school.
Questions 3-5 apply to oversubscribed schools identified in question 1 only:
3. The number of on-time applicants refused a place who did not receive a place at any higher preference school.
By this we mean the number of unsuccessful on-time applicants remaining on each school's waiting list. Please answer for each individual school.
4. The admission criterion under which the last successful applicant was admitted.
5. The home-to-school distance of the last successful applicant, assuming distance was used to allocate this place.
Please include measurement units and whether this is based upon a walking/driving route, straight line/as the crow flies distance or an alternative measurement system.
Please always list all schools within Barnet Local Authority even if you are unable to provide all the requested information - simply mark the relevant values as 'Not Known'.
If any of these dates differ - please align to the relevant primary offer/deadline dates for your local authority.
* Primary National Offer Day ' 16th April 2020.
* On-time applications ' submitted before 15th January 2020.
* Late applications ' submitted after 15th January 2020.
Middle deemed Primary schools (if present in your authority) may align with other Primary education provider dates
If you feel that more information is required to interpret your answers to these questions, then please supply this information too.