Council Tax Support Scheme 2019/20
Received: 21 April 2020
Under the Freedom of Information Act, I would be grateful for the following information:
1. How many Council Tax Support claimants were there in your authority on March 31st 2020?
2. Of those claimants how many were:
b. Receiving the maximum support available under your scheme
3. How many court summons for non-payment of Council tax were issued in the financial year 2019/20?
4. Of those summonsed in 2019/20, how many received Council Tax Support?
5. Of those summonsed and in receipt of Council Tax Support in 2019/20, how many were charged court costs and what was the total amount of those costs?
6. How many Council Tax Support claimants had a liability order issued against them for non-payment of council tax in the financial year 2019/20?
7. Of those Council Tax Support claimants with a liability order issued against them how many:
a. Had deduction from benefits requested?
b. Had deduction from earnings requested?
c. Had enforcement agents engaged to recover the debt?
8. How many self-employed claimants were entitled to Council Tax Support in 2019/20?
9. Whether the Minimum Income Floor used in Universal Credit is being used to calculate the entitlement of self-employed claimants under your Council Tax Support scheme in 2019/20?
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download