Received: 14 May 2020
1. How many desktop users do you have in your organisation that have a PC/laptop?
2. What Microsoft products and versions do you currently licence for your desktop
users and quantities of each? For example, Windows 10, Office 2016, Office 365 etc…
3. What Microsoft Server products and versions do you currently have licensed? For
example, Windows Server 2016, SQL Server 2016
4. Do you use Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services or another cloud provider to host
any of these server products?
5. If so, what is the expiry/anniversary date for your current/most recent Microsoft
Enterprise Subscription agreement or Enterprise agreement?
6. When will you next review your IT estate including desktops and servers?
7. What is the name, telephone number and contact email address of your Head of IT,
Chief Information Officer and Head of Procurement?
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download