School Admissions - National Offer Day 2020
Received: 8 June 2020
Please could you provide me with the following information relating to school admissions for every primary and secondary state school or state school site within your local authority on national offer day 2020:
1. The name of the school or school site
2. The DfE number or URN of the school
3. The Published Admissions Number of the school in that year
4. The total number of times the school was listed as a preference
5. The total number of offers made
6. The number of offers made to siblings of existing pupils
7. The number of offers made under any proximity or distance oversubscription criterion
8. The name of the admission criterion under which the last successful applicant was admitted, e.g. "Distance"
9. The home-to-school distance and unit of measurement (and whether this measurement was straight line or walking distance) of the last successful applicant, where distance was used to prioritise this last place
10. Whether the school was oversubscribed in that year
Please always list the school or site, even if there is little admission information available.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (some exempt) - application/pdf - Download