Received: 16 June 2020
I am writing to you under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 to request the following information from your Authority.
1. A complete set of Data for your street assets. This will typically include details for all lamp columns, CCTV columns and occasionally additional structures such as bus stops, traffic lights etc.
* The information should include location data which is typically defined by street name and either Eastings/Northings and/or Longitude/Latitude and should be presented in an excel spreadsheet.
* If possible, additional information should include specific details on the asset including: Column height, Column Type, Asset Age, Heritage Status etc.
2. Details of who has responsibility for the management and maintenance of the street assets.
* Typically this will be either the LA's Highways team (please provide a specific contact and email/phone number) or this may be outsourced to a term contractor or PFI partner (please provide details and a specific contact email/phone number)
I would be grateful if you could provide the asset information in the form of an excel (or compatible) spreadsheet.
If, in the highly unlikely event that it is not possible to provide the information requested due to the information exceeding the cost of compliance limits identified in Section 12, please provide advice and assistance, under the Section 16 obligations of the Act, as to how I can refine my request.
If you can identify any ways that my request could be refined I would be grateful for any further advice and assistance.
If you have any queries please don't hesitate to contact me via email or phone and I will be very happy to clarify what I am asking for and discuss the request, my details are outlined below.
Thank you for your time and I look forward to your response.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (some not held) - application/pdf - Download