HMO Register Request
Received: 22 June 2020
Please send me an excel or CSV copy of your HMO register including the following fields:
1. the address of the licensed HMO or house;
2. the number of rooms in the licensed HMO providing sleeping accommodation;
3. the maximum number of persons or households permitted to occupy the licensed HMO under the condition of the licence;
4. the name of the licence holder;
a) split across columns Title, First Name, Last Name
5. the address of the licence holder;
a) split across columns company name, Address 1, Address 2, Address 3 Address 4, City, Post Code
6.The name and address of the person managing the licensed HMO or house
This request is made in line with the Information Commissioner's Office protocols and as provided for in The Housing Act 2004, section 232 which requires every local authority to maintain a public register of premises licensed as an HMO.
And, the Licensing and Management of Houses in Multiple Occupation and Other Houses (Miscellaneous Provisions)(England) Regulations 2006, section 11 stipulates the data the Council need to hold in the public register they maintain.
Thank you in advance for your time in fulfiling this request.