Received: 4 July 2020
I am writing to you under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 to request the following information:
1. How does your organisation define a Council Question?
2. Does your organisation accept Council Questions?
3. Please can you confirm the name of the Council department that collates and organises the responses to Council Questions that are presented to Full Council.
4. Do you use a system to manage your Council Questions? If this is a specific product please confirm the name of the product, otherwise the format of the system (Web-based / Access / Excel).
5. What format do you accept Council Questions in (email, web form, social media, other)?
6. Have you considered procuring a system to help your organisation manage the Council Questions it receives?. If so what products have you considered?
7. Please can you provide an extract from your constitution that sets out the procedures that govern speaking at meetings?
Outcome / Documents
- Response (some exempt) - application/pdf - Download