Application for a crossover prior to planned works in 43 Berkeley Crescent, EN4 8BS
Received: 17 July 2020
1. Can you let me know what the estimates you have given for the same size crossover on my road, as well as, surrounding area within the last 6 months.
2. Why is the costs & fees lower for Council owned / tenanted properties?
3. Why is the charge so high when the works is not significantly more compared to without a crossover? Can the Council justify additional cost?
4. As it has taken over 25 years to renew footpaths, can you provide details of when other footpaths had similar works done in the last 20 years; especially where the Councillors live(d) during the same period?
5. Will the Councillors/other residents be asked to construct boundary walls if they currently don't have to their house frontage? If not, why?
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download