Domestic abuse survivors
Received: 15 July 2020
- Since March 23rd 2020, how many extra beds have been made available to victims of domestic abuse specifically (not homeless people or any other groups needing accommodation).
Within this data on beds for domestic abuse survivors I would like the following break down
- What is the gender breakdown of the beds provided? IE how many were made available for women, men etc.
- How many of these beds were move on beds?
- How many of these beds were refuge beds?
- How many dependents also found refuge with the escaping parent?
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download