Subject Access Requests
Received: 28 July 2020
Can you please provide answers to the following questions relating to Subject Access Requests (SARs)?
1. How many SARs have been made to the council in the last 12 months?
2. Please provide a breakdown of the specific departments that these SARs relate to?
3. Is there a central response to SARs or is it devolved to the departments involved?
4. How many staff deal with responses?
5. On average how many hours are spent dealing with a SAR?
6. Do you have any software to assist with SAR production?