Additional SEND Information
Received: 28 July 2020
1. Please confirm that the primary AWPU that follows a pupil into a mainstream primary school/academy/ARP provision within your local authority is still £3,016.29. If it is different, please provide the new amount.
2. We have reviewed the LA's pay scales document. What is the lowest possible point of entry on the scale for a newly qualified learning support assistant (employed full time), and what is the average the local authority pays to learning support assistants? Please can you confirm whether the document includes on-costs, e.g. national insurance.
3. How many EHC plans does Barnet hold for children with ASD in Years 1 and 2, and of these, how many have a special school named in section I of their EHC plan?
4. Please confirm the local authority still employs 3.15fte autism advisory teachers.
5. How frequently did a local-authority-employed autism advisory teacher visit:
Claremont Primary School
n the academic year of 2018-2019? Please outline how much of this was general advice for the school and how much was for specific students at the school.
6. If the local authority has to buy in ASD specialist teacher hours for students with ASD, please confirm the normal rate of pay for 1:1 tuition is still £65 per hour.
7. Please confirm the cost to buy in the services of an independent OT or SLT if required is £75-£100 per session.
8. Using Barnet's current travel arrangements or tenders with local taxi firms or transport services, please could you kindly confirm the daily cost of transporting a child from X to Claremont Primary School, and back, with and without a chaperone?
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download