Received: 7 August 2020
I am writing to your district under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 to request the following information:
1. Do you have a designated business continuity manager within the council?
2. If not, who is responsible for business continuity planning across the council?
3. How often does your organisation review its business continuity plans?
4. Has the council reviewed its business continuity plans in light of COVID-19?
Please could you provide the information as responses to the questions asap
If it is not possible to provide the information requested due to the information exceeding the cost of compliance limits identified in Section 12, please provide advice and assistance, under the Section 16 obligations of the Act, as to how I can refine my request. If you can identify any ways that my request could be refined I would be grateful for any further advice and assistance.
If you have any queries please don't hesitate to contact me via email and I will be very happy to clarify what I am asking for and discuss the request.
Thank you for your time and I look forward to your response.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download