FOI request - Traffic calming measures
Received: 10 August 2020
I would like to know the following:
1) How many new traffic calming measures - for instance, new yellow box junctions, new one-way systems, new bus lanes, new speed restrictions - have been introduced in the council area since March 23?
2) Could you please provide a breakdown of precisely what measures have been introduced in this time period and the dates they were introduced?
3) How many fixed penalty notices have been issued for contravening traffic offences in the council area from March 23 to August 10?
4) How many fixed penalty notices were issued for contravening traffic offences in the council area for the time period March 23 to August 10 2019?
5) How much is the fine on receipt of a fixed penalty notice in the council area?
If it is not possible to provide all the information requested due to the request exceeding the cost of compliance limits identified in Section 12, please answer as many of the questions as is possible within the time limits' or advise me as to how this request can be broken down to comply.
If any of this information is available publicly, please provide a link to the document or webpage where the information, exactly as requested, is published.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download