Interpreting and translation service
Received: 4 September 2020
To whom this may concern
I am contacting you under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 to request information regarding how your interpreting and translation service is currently being provided.
1. Please can you complete the information below regarding your interpretation, translation and British sign language services being used at your organisation.
a. How many requests for interpreting you have had for 2019 and 2020 to date
b. How many requests for translations you have had for 2019 and 2020 to date
c. How much the annual cost for interpreting was for 2019
d. How much the annual cost for interpreting was for 2020 to date
e. How much the annual cost for translating was for 2019
f. How much the annual cost for translations was for 2020 to date
2. Can you please tell me who your current supplier(s) is and provide a breakdown of the cost of the services.
3. Please list your top ten most popular languages for the last 2 years
4. Can you please provide details of your current provider(s) (company name, date contract was awarded and date of renewal?
5. What language services have you provided during the COVID19 pandemic?
6. How many interpreting requests have not been filled during the COVID 19 pandemic and what languages were they?
7. Are you providing video interpreting services? How is this being provided and what are the costs per minute?
8. Can you please provide the name and contact details of the person responsible for the set up and implementation for Interpreting and Translation services.
Please can you provide the following information using the template attached.
Thank you in advance
Outcome / Documents
- Response (some exempt) - application/pdf - Download