Substance Misuse treatment
Received: 17 December 2020
This request relates to the provision of female specific, free to use substance misuse treatment within Barnet Council's local authority area. Please see the below definitions to help inform Barnet Council's response:
- A free to use substance misuse service is a service that provides free treatment, support and/or advice to people affected by substance misuse.
- A female specific, free to use substance misuse service only provides treatment, support and/or advice to people who are female.
- A female specific space/programme within a broader free to use substance misuse service is an intervention/pathway that only people who are female can access. For example - a women only support group.
With the above in mind, please can Barnet Council respond to the following questions in keeping with freedom of information legislation:
1. What free to use substance misuse services are available to people (both men and women) in Barnet Council's local authority area? Please list all the services.
2. Are any of the services listed in question 1 female specific?
3. Do any of the services listed in question 1 provide female specific spaces/programmes within a broader service? If yes please provide details of the female specific spaces/programmes offered.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download