Does LBB have a strategic plan for future demand of residential care placements
Received: 17 December 2020
Please send me the following:
1. Does the local authority currently have a strategic plan that includes the current and anticipated future demand for care with accommodation for adults aged 18 to 64? YES/NO
2. Is there an existing framework agreement for supported living providers? YES/NO
3. Where do the LA currently see the most significant demand for supported living?
4. How many bed spaces will the LA need to fill this demand for Supported Living over the next 12-18 months?
5. Within this area where is the highest level of demand or unmet need?
6. Please provide a list of locations where you feel you could provide supported living services?
7. What would be the preferred number of clients per property?
8. What are the preferred geographical locations for supported living housing in this area and are there areas the local authority would not like to see supported living?
9. Is there a need of the accommodation to be located close to specified amenities?
I would like the above information to be provided to me as email/letter attachment to email
If this request is too wide or unclear, I would be grateful if you could contact me as I understand that under the Act, you are required to advise and assist requesters. If any of this information is already in the public domain, please can you direct me to it, with page references and URLs if necessary.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download