Assisted Living Accommodation for adults with Mental Health Act disablities
Received: 20 December 2020
I have been advise by the Barnet Enfield and Haringey Mental Health Trust that your council will have the following information.
Thus, by way of FOI request I should be obliged if you would respond to the questions appearing below:
1) The number of rooms required within the trust area to provide assisted living accommodation for people suffering with disabilities under the MHA.
2) How many rooms currently exist within the trust area that provide assisted living accommodation for people suffering with disabilities under the MHA.
3) Details of how any shortfall between 1 and 2 above is being addressed
4) Details of how the requirement for assisted living accommodation is being met within the trust area and by whom
5) What are the projected needs for assisted living accommodation within the trust area over the following period of 5 years?
6) What are the projected needs for the said assisted living accommodation over the following period of 10 years?
7) Break down of the above figures between the separate London Boroughs forming part of the trust area.
8) If you only have data for your local authority area, then please consider questions 1-6 above being addressed to your Local Authority Area rather than "trust area"
9) Please supply details of and copies of reports or studies carried out on behalf of the trust/Local authority area that addresses the question of demand, supply and needs of assisted living accommodation for people with MHA disabilities.
10) How, if at all, will Covid-19 impact on the demand for assisted living accommodation for MHA residents? What do you project to be the need for additional bed spaces in this regard?
11) How, and by whom, is any demand need arising out of Covid -19 impact expected to be met?
Outcome / Documents
- Response (some not held) - application/pdf - Download