adult social care and safeguarding
Received: 6 January 2021
Under the Freedom of Information Act (2000), please provide responses to the following requests, in respect of the time period 1st February 2020- 1st December 2020.
1. Number of adult safeguarding concerns or referrals received.
2. Number of adult safeguarding enquiries commenced under section 42 of the Care Act 2014.
3. In respect of adult safeguarding enquiries commenced under section 42 of the Care Act 2014, please provide:
a. Whether the adult at risk was a new referral, or already known to social care services.
b. Who was the referral from? (police, health, self-referral, family or friends, other)
c. What type of abuse was the safeguarding referral regarding? (e.g. Neglect and acts of omission, physical abuse, financial abuse, psychological abuse, sexual abuse, self-neglect, organisational abuse, domestic abuse, sexual exploitation, discriminatory abuse, modern slavery).
4. In relation to adult safeguarding enquiries under section 42 of the Care Act 2014 concluded during this time, in how many was the risk removed, and in how many did the risk remain?
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download