Freedom of Information Request

Residential care for the elderly.

Received: 25 January 2021

Does Barnet Council directly provide residential care for the elderly, i.e. does it directly own and run a, or several residential care homes? Or, does it simply commission all such services for those who qualify for financial assistance?

Outcome / Documents

  • Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download