weights and measures service
Received: 27 January 2021
I am writing to you under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 to request the following information about your weights and measures service and your Chief Inspector of Weights and Measures appointed under section 72 of the Wights and Measures Act. Please provide the following information:
1. The name and contact details of your chief Inspector of Weights and Measures.
2. Their position or job title.
3. What statutory weights and measures qualification do they have (for example Diploma in Trading Standards).
4. The month and year the statutory qualification was awarded.
5. What other professional qualifications and memberships do they have.
6. The number of qualified weights and measures inspectors employed by your council.
If it is not possible to provide the information requested due to the information exceeding the cost of compliance limits identified in Section 12, please provide advice and assistance, under the Section 16 obligations of the Act, as to how I can refine my request.
If you can identify any ways that my request could be refined I would be grateful for any further advice and assistance.
If you have any queries please don't hesitate to contact me and I will be very happy to clarify.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download