Pay and Display Transactions and Income
Received: 1 February 2021
Where the council is responsible for On-Street and Off-Street pay and display car parking (excluding Off-Street pay-on-foot and pay-on-exit car parks, permits, season tickets, PCN and other income);
For the period 01/04/2018 to 31/03/2019, please could you tell me:
* The total number of pay and display parking tickets or transactions sold (all payment methods)
* The total pay and display income (Cash, Credit/Debit card, Mobile App)
* Total number of pay and display parking tickets or transactions sold via a Mobile App parking payment provider
* Total pay and display income processed via a Mobile App parking payment provider
Finally, in relation to the Council's current Mobile App parking payment provider, could you tell me:
* What is the contract expiry date for your Mobile App parking payment provider, including any extension periods?
* What is the current notice period required in order for the Council to exit this contract?
* What is the current contract value, annualised over the period 01/04/2018 - 31/03/2019
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download