Received: 2 February 2021
I would like all information regarding the cyber security provisions you have at your council offices and on your IT systems and network. In particular, I would like answers to the following:
- How many devices do you ordinarily have linked to your network on any given day?
- What provisions do you have in place to prevent a cyber-attack through these devices?
- Have you implemented any new cyber security provisions to support staff working from home since March 2020? If so what are they and how much did they cost?
- How many employees do you have dedicated to the role of IT, specifically with a focus on cyber security?
- What budget do you dedicate to cyber security annually? Can I please have a breakdown of this over the past three financial years and where it has been spent specifically.
- How many attempted cyber breaches have you recorded in the past three years? If any of these were successful, what impact did the breach have and what was the result of it?
- Do you offer cyber security training to staff? If so, in what form? And what does the training entail?
Outcome / Documents
- Response (information exempt) - application/pdf - Download