Received: 15 February 2021
1. Any application you made in 2019 or 2020 to be a 'Children and Young Peoples Services Champion' or for Children and Young People's Services to be included on Stonewall's 'Workplace Equality Index,' including any attachments or appendices to those applications. Please redact personal details if necessary.
2. Any feedback you received in 2019 or 2020 from Stonewall in relation to either application or programme.
3. Any other communication you have received from Stonewall in 2019 or 2020 unless privileged or otherwise exempt from disclosure (but if you claim privilege or exemption in relation to any material, please say in broad terms what the material is and the basis on which you claim to be entitled to withhold it).
4. Any training reports you have received from Stonewall in 2019 and 2020 and details of online training completed by your staff, with staff title by month in 2019 & 2020. Please redact personal details if necessary.
5. Full details of any equality impact assessment you carried out connected with any of these applications (including any equality impact assessment carried out prior to an earlier application of the same kind, if no further assessment was done).
6. Details of the total amount of money you paid to Stonewall (i) in 2019; (ii) in 2020, whether or not as payment for goods or services.
7. Whether you intend to continue your membership of any Stonewall scheme in the future, and if so which.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download