Received: 11 February 2021
1. Has your council declared a climate emergency and produced an action plan/strategy or policy that covers carbon sequestration and offsetting? If yes, please attached a copy of the policy/strategy or provide a link to the online copy.
2. Have you, within your existing or planned strategies/policies, considered carbon sequestration and offsetting? If yes, please outline those plans not included in question 1 or attach a copy or link to an online copy.
3. What forms of carbon sequestration have you considered, and which have you excluded? What was the basis of that decision?
4. How have you or do you plan to quantify the extent of carbon sequestration required to offset your carbon emissions within the council? Please provide any figures and equations you have used. What was the basis for using those figures/equations?
5. Do you as a council or your contractors use any of the offsetting schemes ie Woodland Trust to offset your carbon emissions? If yes, please list those used.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download