Lateral Flow Tests
Received: 18 February 2021
1. What is the total adult population in your council area?
2. What is the total population eligible for rapid Covid tests in your area and what criteria are used to identify them?
3. How many tests have been taken in your area to date? Could you please tell me:
i) the number of different individuals tested
ii) total number of tests taken each day since the rollout began? If this is not possible, please break it down as far as possible week-by-week or month-by-month.
4. Can you please say how many tests were positive and negative out of those taken, with breakdowns as above wherever possible?
5. What has been the total cost of rolling out rapid Covid tests, including staffing costs, paid by the council?
6. What additional funds has the council received from the government to help with the roll out these tests?