Freedom of Information Request- Traffic signage at Mayfield Avenue, N12
Received: 8 March 2021
The request relates to traffic signage at Mayfield Avenue, N12 , specifically the signage prohibiting certain vehicular traffic.
The term 'documents' used below includes documents whether in written or in electronic formats and includes reports, papers, notes, emails, letters and memoranda.
We request copies of the documents relating to -
1. the approval of the installation of the signage ( including the reasons for its installation);
2. any enforcement measures ( such as cameras) considered or implemented in respect of that signage;
3. the number of penalty notices or other enforcement actions taken in the last 2 years in respect of alleged contraventions of that signage; and
4. the Council's policies with regard to enforcement measures ( and the lack of them) in respect of that and similar signage.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download