Received: 15 March 2021
This is a Freedom of Information request on woodburning.
1) Please state how many complaints your local authority has received about smoke from domestic fires in each of the following calendar years:
2) Please state the number of enforcement actions taken by your local authority in the following categories against suspected breaches of smoke control area rules:
a) Warning or guidance letters
c) Penalty notices
In each of the following calendar years:
3) Please provide a copy of any guidance issued internally to council officers regarding the enforcement of alleged breaches of smoke control area rules.
4) Please provide a copy of any reports or guidance produced by your council relating to the local implementation of the Air Quality (Domestic Solid Fuels Standards) (England) Regulations 2020 from 1 May 2021.
Outcome / Documents
- 7120844 Anti Idling-1 - application/pdf - Download
- 7120844 Bonfile poster - application/pdf - Download
- 7120844 Defra Guidance - application/pdf - Download
- 7120844 EH_Covid_19_Bonfire_Letter - application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document - Download
- Response (some exempt) - application/pdf - Download