Received: 11 March 2021
I am writing to you under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 to request the following information from you regarding Regulatory Services.
Please could you provide the following information?
1. What Software Systems are currently used by the Council for Planning, Land Charges, Building Control, Trading Standards, Licensing, Environmental Health and ASB?
2. When does each contract expire?
3. How much does each system cost annually?
4. Are you planning to go to market for a different Software System? If so, when?
5. How many users / licences for each system do you have?.
6. Who is the person responsible for your software system(s)? Please provide full name, title and contact information
Please provide the information via return email.
If it is not possible to provide the information requested due to the information exceeding the cost of compliance limits identified in Section 12, please provide advice and assistance, under the Section 16 obligations of the Act, as to how I can refine my request.
If you can identify any ways that my request could be refined I would be grateful for any further advice and assistance.
If you have any queries please don't hesitate to contact me via email and I will be very happy to clarify what I am asking for and discuss the request, my details are outlined below.
Thank you for your time and I look forward to your response.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (some exempt) - application/pdf - Download