traffic neighbourhoods and subsequent PCNs issued in these areas.
Received: 18 March 2021
This FOI is regarding the introduction of low traffic neighbourhoods and subsequent PCNs issued in these areas.
Within the area for which your organization is responsible, please provide:
1. How many streets in the area you cover, have become LTN in the last 12 months? Please list those locations /streets.
2. Are any of these locations / streets bollarded off so it is impossible to travel through them or are they still open to traffic outside of restricted hours?
3. What ways did you communicate to residents and road users that these restrictions had been implemented?
4. How many PCN's have been issued since their introduction per month, please also state the number of issued PCNs for each separate location.
5. How many of these PCNs have been challenged?
6. How many of these PCNs have been cancelled?
7. How much revenue has the council generated through these?
8. What consultations or research was conducted on each location to ensure its suitability as a LTN spot?
9. Do you have plans to remove any of the existing LTN scheme?
10. Do you have any plans to introduce more of the LTN schemes?
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download