Freedom of Information Request

Village Food Centre 108 High Street Barnet EN5 5XQ

Received: 24 March 2021

Hello can you kindly send me the FS officer's report on this business?

"If you wish to see the food safety officer's report on which this rating is based, you can request this from the local authority that carried out the inspection. You can do this by sending an email to the address below. The local authority will consider your request and will usually send you a copy of the report. In some cases, the local authority may decide that they cannot do so but will let you know this and explain why."

Outcome / Documents

  • Response (some exempt) - application/pdf - Download