Received: 23 March 2021
1. How much funding has been allocated, per pupil, across the borough as part of the government's Covid-19 catch-up premium?
2. Of the funding allocated as part of the Covid-19 catch-up premium, was any of this further prioritised for pupils already receiving additional support, such as Pupil Premium or SEN support?
3. How much additional funding has been allocated, per pupil, across the borough, on top of any regular government funding or Covid-19 catch-up premium funding since schools first closed on Friday 20th March 2020?
4. How many laptops, tablets or other educational technology devices were given out, per pupil, between the following time periods, to help pupils continue their learning at home?
· 20th March 2020 - 15th June 2020
· 16th June 2020 - 31st August 2020
· 1st September 2020 - 18th December 2020
· 4th January 2021 - 8th March 2021
· 8th March 2021 - present
5. What types of devices have been given out as part of this scheme? (Select all that apply)
· Tablets, eg iPad, Microsoft Surface, Amazon Kindle Fire
· Desktop computers
· Other (please specify)
6. What percentage of schools within the borough have used the National Tutoring Programme from its inception in October 2020 to date?
Outcome / Documents
- Response (some not held) - application/pdf - Download