Multi-sport court - Riverside Walk, Sussex Ring, N12.
Received: 6 April 2021
Dear Barnet Borough Council,
I would like to know:
1. What materials were used for the surface of the basketball/football court at Dollis Brook park (Dollis Valley), N12 [Request amended on 28 April 2021 to specify multisport court at Riverside Walk, Sussex Ring, N12].
2. What other surface materials were considered and why this surface material was chosen
3. All measures taken to reduce the noise of the court, whether this was special materials or design of the court surface or of its surroundings
4. Whether any impact assessment that was carried out to assess the impact of the noise of the court on local residents
5. If an assessment was carried out, full details of this
6. The cost of installing the court
7. The guidelines that Barnet Council follows when determining whether such facilities are appropriate for the local area, in particular in assessing the impact of noise from basketball courts on local residents
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download