Financial information relating to North London Heat and Power Project (NLHPP) / Edmonton Incinerator
Received: 6 April 2021
respectfully make a Freedom of Information request for financial information relating to the North London Heat and Power Project (NLHPP) / Edmonton Incinerator rebuild.
Reviewing the NLHPP website I note that the project will cost a total of 1.2bn http://www.northlondonheatandpower.londo.... . I also note from the NLHPP website that the project will be paid for via a levy on council taxes in the 7 relevant local authority boroughs, namely Barnet, Haringey, Enfield, Waltham Forest, Islington, Camden and Hackney. http://www.northlondonheatandpower.londo...
Could you please provide me with details on the following:
* What proportion of this £1.2bn will be paid by Barnet, and over what timeframe will the cost be spread?
* What is the total contribution that has been paid by Barnet, to 31 March 2021?
* What is the total contribution that will be paid by Barnet, from 1 April 2021, and over what timeframe will this payment be split?
* Is the entirety of the cost attributed to Barnet (retrospective and prospective) to be recovered via council taxes?
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download