Foster Care 2021
Received: 20 April 2021
This is a request under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), for a copy of the documents containing the following information:
1. Details of the lowest, highest and average weekly fee rates agreed with external suppliers of Independent Foster Care Services for the current year (2021/2022).
2. Details of the lowest, highest and average weekly fee rates paid to local authority carers.
(Please note that for questions 1 and 2, we do not require details of all rates paid to individual suppliers, simply minimum, maximum and average rates payable.)
3. Details of the rates of each tier for independent fostering agencies (if there is a framework agreement in place), or confirmation that tier rates have not changed from the previous year.
4. The number of looked after children in foster care as of 31 March 2021 and of those children, the percentage looked after by independent foster agencies.
We would like the above information supplied to us as electronic copies.
If you have any questions about this request, or if this request is too broad or unclear, please contact the writer.
If you deny any part of this request, please cite each specific exemption you feel justifies the refusal to release the information and notify us of appeal procedures available to us under the law.
We look forward to hearing from you within 20 working days (by Tuesday 18 May 2021), as the statute requires.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download