Lengthy wooden Plant Troughs-described by Barnet as Temporary Planted Furniture on different High Streets around the Borough
Received: 15 April 2021
1. Barnet Council recently placed a number of lengthy wooden Plant Troughs-described by Barnet as Temporary Planted Furniture on different High Streets around the Borough.as part of the Temporary Street Space Fund Scheme. This scheme is now apparently closed.
What is the reason that Barnet Council have decided to close this scheme?
What date did Barnet first open this scheme?
What date did Barnet close the scheme from all new Applicants.?
2. How many wooden Plant Troughs-described by Barnet as Temporary Planted Furniture were placed under this scheme in the Borough of Barnet on different high streets within the Borough in total?
How many Contracts were entered into between LB Barnet and Local Businesses in the Borough whereby the relevant shop etc would use the space created by the Temporary Planted Furniture to seat outdoor customers, such as outside Restaurants or Cafes Etc?
3. Directly regarding point 2 above, how many of those who have entered into such Contracts with Barnet Council have asked for their Contracts to be Terminated before the end of the stipulated Term of the Contract?- and/or have asked Barnet Council for the said Temporary Planted Furniture to be Removed?
4. Are the Council aware of any street accidents, Vehicular, Pedestrian or otherwise that have occurred involving any of these Temporary Planted Furniture Structures.? If Yes, how many such incidents/accidents have been reported to the Council by either members of the Public, Vehicle drivers including Buses and Public Transport Companies as well as the Emergency Services?
The above requests are made both under the Freedom of information Act and the Environmental Information Regulations 2004.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download