Test & Trace Payments Scheme
Received: 27 April 2021
1. Overall, as of 27th April 2021, how many applications to the Test and Trace Support Payment Scheme have been:
If possible, please could the above be split by main and discretionary scheme. I understand that this is not always possible due to how applications are processed.
2. Since the scheme was extended to include parents or guardians of isolating children (announced in February, but introduced in March), how many applications have been:
Again, if possible, please could the above be split by main and discretionary scheme.
3. When the scheme was extended to cover parents and carers of self-isolating children, new funding was also announced for the discretionary scheme. Except for it now being open to parents and carers, did the new funding lead to any other widening of the eligibility criteria for the discretionary scheme?
4. At any point during the running of the scheme, did you run out of funding for the discretionary scheme (even if this was later topped up)?
5. If possible, please could you provide a breakdown of accepted and rejected applications by: gender, ethnicity, employment status, and disability status?
Outcome / Documents
- Response (some not held) - application/pdf - Download