Church Farmhouse Museum and Barnet Museum
Received: 12 May 2021
Under the Freedom of Information Act, please provide me with a copy of the following:
* All documentation relating to the public consultation process that took place over six weeks from 6 December 2010 to 17 January 2011 in relation to the operation of Church Farmhouse Museum and Barnet Museum. I am particularly interested in the report resulting from this consultation as I have been unable to find this online.
* Information concerning alternative options or proposals for the future of each property. I am particularly interested in the decision-making process surrounding the proposal for HADAS (Hendon and District Archaeological Society) to take over one of the properties, and why this was rejected
* Documentation relating to the full options appraisal for future use and management of the properties.
Outcome / Documents
- 7318892 Attachment Barnet Museum Online Survey - application/pdf - Download
- 7318892 Attachment Museums consultation preliminary findings - application/pdf - Download
- 7318892 Attachment Museums options summary - application/pdf - Download
- 7318892 Attachment Proposed changes to funding for Museums - final - application/pdf - Download
- Response (some exempt) - application/pdf - Download